About the JBE PTO
The PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) is organized for the purpose of supporting the education of children at James B Edwards Elementary by fostering relationships among the school, parents, teachers and community. In the last few school years the PTO has:
- Worked to supply Ipads or Chromebooks to every student in 2-5th grade
- Installed filtered water stations
- Supplemented technology program
- Supplemented language program
- Given each teacher a classroom stipend
- Organized staff appreciation lunches
- Funded JBE Christmas parade float
- Much Much More
Please visit our financials webpage to view the budget and exactly where PTO money is spent.
Alternatively, you can visit www.jbepto.org/donate anytime to make a donation to our school. All donations are 100% tax deductible and 100% appreciated.